Monday, May 28, 2012

The fishing is heating up...

The fishing is heating up, so here are the latest flies I've been tying!


$2.50 This is a little Mayfly, primarily used for trout fishing. It doesn't have a name yet, so I'm running a contest for a name. Please visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/kustomfliesbykayden to see how you can win! Don't forget to like the page while you are there! 

Big Yellow PMD - $2.50

Bucket o' Hoppers - $3.00/ea or 4 for $10
(this just shows some of the variety of hoppers I tie)

Don't forget about our Father's Day Special that is running now through June 7th! If you are unsure about what flies you need, just let me know what type of fishing you do and I will help you get the flies that will be perfect for you. 

- Kayden 

No comments:

Post a Comment